I am a fresh Ph.D in Department of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) , supervised by Prof. Guoliang Xing. Before that, I worked with Prof. Ming-Syan Chen in NTU. My research interest includes AIoT, Fedearated Learning, Few-shot Learning and high-performance computing.
- 2022-11-20 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in AAAI 23
- 2022-10-12 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in FPT 22.
- 2022-10-07 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in Neural Networks.
- 2022-08-07 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in JCSC. This work is the first work which I attended as a supervisor (with Prof. Hui Jiang in HZU). The first author is an undergraduate (grade three) student when we submitted this work.
- 2022-05-19 Congratulations! Best Student Paper Award PAKDD 2022.
- 2022-03-25 Congratulations! One Chinese Patent is authorized.
PGADA:Perturbation-Guided Adversarial Alignment for Few-shot Learning Under the Support-QueryShift
Siyang Jiang, Wei Ding, Hsi-Wen Chen, Ming-Syan Chen
Proc. of the 26th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD, 2022). Accept rate: 19.30%, 121 out of 627.
A Big Data-Based Learning Method For Complex Panel Data (Invention Patent) Hui Jiang, Bo Liu, Siyang Jiang. State Intellectual Property Office Of The People's Republic Of China, Patent No.: ZL 2018 1 0343772.3 Patent Application Date: April 17, 2018 Patent Grant Announcement Date: March 25, 2022
Big Data Intelligent Collection And Statistical Analysis Management System (Software Copyright) Used To Collect And Analyze Large-Capacity Data Which Is Difficult To Capture, Manage, And Analyze Computer Software Copyright Of China Certification ID: Z2018SR134747
Research Assistant Department of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Advisor: Prof. Guoliang Xing 02/2022 - present
Research Assistant Thrust of Internet of Things, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou). Advisor: Prof. Songze Li 11/2021 - 02/2022
Research Assistant Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University. Advisor: Prof. Ming-Syan Chen 10/2019 - 06/2021
Honors and Awards
- Best Student Paper Award, PAKDD 2022
- Kaggle Competition: Sartorius – Cell Instance Segmentation. Top 4%, Silver Prize
- Kaggle Competition: Cassava Leaf Disease Classification. Top 7%, Bronze Prize
- National Cryptography Mathematics Challenge, Top 1% Sliver Prize
- PC/Reviewer as WACV 21, ECML-PKDD 21-22
- Session Chair as ECML-PKDD 21